Brie and Cranberry filo parcels
- Take a sheet of filo pastry and brush it with melted butter. Most bought filo pastry sheets cut nicely into twelve squares (slice into four one way and three the other). They don’t have to perfect.
- Place 3 squares on top of each other at an angle to make a 12 pointed star shape – more or less.
- Put the layered pastry into the mini muffin tin butter side down (which makes them easy to get out).
- Slice your brie down the long side so you have a 1cm slice, then cut into pieces and drop into the bottom of the pastry parcels. Top with a some Cranberry and Orange Jelly
- When the tin is complete brush the top edges with a little more butter and pinch together to make a parcel
- Bake at 375°F/190°C/Gas mark 5 for 10-15 minutes until golden brown.